Welcome to Perryville Campground
Perryville Campground now features a lounge area with satellite tv, monthly activities for all ages, group discounts, water near the front pavilion, and a hiking trail around a 100 acre lake. Take advantage of over 80 pull through sites, with full hook ups, tent sites with 110 v electric and water or sleep beside our lake in a rustic cabin.
You'll find picnic facilities, restrooms and boat ramps on each end of Perry Community lake only one mile away. The 100-acre lake is stocked with bass, catfish, bluegill and crappie for your catching pleasure. Nearby, you can explore antiques shops, wineries, and the Mississippi River. Visit Chester, Illinois' hometown of Popeye. Marvel at the 18th-century architecture of Ste. Genevieve. Hop on a Mississippi Riverboat at Cape Girardeau.
We have lots of wildlife here roaming the park. From Geese to 7 Ducks to all 4 turkeys. Oh yes we have squirrels too!
- Mature shade trees
- 4.4 Mile hiking trail around Perry County Lake
- 80 Pull thru sites with full hookups
- Office with groceries and RV supplies and camping supplies
- 10 Back in sites with full hookups
- Daily or Weekly on Cabins
- 10 Tent sites with 110 electric and water
- LP tank refills
- Wireless internet at all sites included
- 2 Pavilions
- Laundry room open 24/7
- 1 Indoor Meeting Room (seats 20 people and has full kitchen)
- Swimming pool
- Dump station
- Private fishing pond
- Minutes from sports fields, shopping and restaurants
- 2 Bath houses
- 2 Play Grounds
- 1 Mile from I-55 (exit 129) on the outer road
- Open year round