Perryville Campground now features group discounts, water near the front pavilion, a hiking trail around a one hundred acre lake, cabin rentals, tent sites with 110 v electric and water and over 80 pull through RV sites with full hook ups!
You'll find picnic facilities, restrooms and boat ramps on each end of Perry Community lake only one mile away. The 100-acre lake is stocked with bass, catfish, bluegill and crappie for your catching pleasure. Nearby, you can explore antiques shops, wineries, and the Mississippi River. Visit Chester, Illinois' hometown of Popeye. Marvel at the 18th-century architecture of Ste. Genevieve. Hop on a Mississippi Riverboat at Cape Girardeau.
We have lots of wildlife here roaming the park. From Geese to 7 Ducks to all 4 turkeys. Oh yes we have squirrels too!
- Mature shade trees
- 4.4 Mile hiking trail around Perry County Lake
- 75 Pull thru sites with full hookups
- Office with groceries and RV supplies
- 10 Back in sites with full hookups
- Weekly and monthly rates
- 10 Tent sites with 110 electric and water
- LP tank refills
- Wireless internet at all sites included
- 2 Pavilions
- Laundry room open 24/7
- 2 Indoor Meeting Room (seats 30-40, one has kitchen)
- Swimming pool
- Dump station
- Private fishing pond
- Minutes from sports fields, shopping and restaurants
- 2 Bath houses
- 1 Mile from I-55 (exit 129)
- 2 Playgrounds
- Open year round
Perryville Missouri Campground | Perryville MO RV Sites | Perryville MO Tent Park | Perryville Missouri Camping Sites